Another new Hero WOD: “Coe”

Posted: August 12, 2010 in Uncategorized

Ten rounds for time of:
95 pound Thruster, 10 reps
10 Ring push-ups

Mikko Salo 9:55, Peter Egyed 11:07, Kristan Clever 11:28 (65lbs), Rebecca Voigt 11:46 (65lbs), Kim Malz 13:49 (65lbs), Elyse Umeda 14:34 (65lbs).

Work hard. Post time to comments.

HeroKeithACoe_th.jpg

photo courtesy of www.crossfit.com

Army Sgt. Keith Adam Coe, 30, of Auburndale, Fla., assigned to the 1st Battalion, 37th Field Artillery Regiment, 3rd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Wash., died April 27th, 2010, in Khalis, Iraq, of wounds sustained when enemy forces attacked his unit with an explosive device. He is survived by his wife Katrina Coe, two sons, Killian and Keith Jr., and daughter, Klover.

Comments
  1. jennie says:

Karate parking lot in the lightning, 88 degrees, breezy, but no rain
    45# thrusters
    Strict push-ups rd 1 & 2
    Knee push-ups rd 3 – 10
    Muscles were tired, didn’t ever get really winded. Couldn’t remember if I was on rd 10 or 9 when I finished so I did another round to be sure.

2. Vaughn says:

Did this yesterday. m/43/165/5’8″
    Time- 12:47
    As required but I only completed 7 rounds. 112 degrees in my garage. Heat really didn’t bother me, it was the fact that I could not breathe. The air is really heavy! No excuses, I am officially a sissy.

3. Jayson Keel says:

Mad amounts of rain in Alabama during WOD time so I adjusted this to something I could do in my room.
    10 rft
    10 45# Bumper plate front/back squat alternating each round.
    10 HSPU
    HSPU’s killed me.

4. Jennifer says:

First day at Crossfit…
    3:47…3 rounds w/just PVC pipe
    Guess it’s a start!!

5. Luke Leatherwood says:

45# Thrusters
    Army standard push-ups
    Forgot my time by the time I got home.
    I only made it through 5 rounds. Had to rest a bit after each set of 10. I was suckin’ afterward. Feel fantastic right now though.

6. Brandy says:

7 rounds
    33# Thrusters
    8 big girl push-ups but the rest were the girlly ones…still made me collapse on my face at the end.
    Yeah Jennifer!!

7. amber says:

today was “the day”…coe made me cry and puke. mentally broke then physically. oh well. just one of those days.
    32m:22s
    completed all 10 rnds
    45# bar
    all strict push ups
    nik:
    23m:10s
    completed all 10 rnds
    5 rnds: 65#
    5 rnds: 45#
    all strict push ups (looked good even on the last rnds!)

8. nick says: