Hero: Adambrown

195 pound Bench press, 24 reps
24 Box jumps, 24 inch box
24 Wallball shots, 20 pound ball
145 pound Clean, 24 reps

Post time to comments.

Compare to August 10, 2010

**This is as prescribed by CrossFit HQ…everyone at CFJ be prepared to scale drastically.**

Comments
  1. Nick says:

Holy moly!

2. tony says:

WOO-HOO!!! This looks great.

3. Shelley says:

No squat cleans due to severe soreness & previous squat cleans last night & early this week.

Scaled to 15 reps of everything else 2rft
    DL-#65
    BJ-20″ stepping
    WB-#10
    BP-#45

Rowed 2K pre wod

4. Leighann says:

1st rnd-115# DL’s x 6-7 then changed to 95# for remainder of rnd & 2nd rnd
    20 inch BJ’s
    10# WB’s
    45# BP’s
    1st rnd-45# SC’s x 5-6, wasn’t able to control it and keep correct form so changed to 22# for remainder of rnd and 2nd rnd

rowed 600m pre wod & 1400m post wod

5. Jennie says:

65# DL, all unbroken
    20″ BJ (all jumps, no steps, would string 3-4 together without rest in the bottom)
    walking lunges subbed for wall balls, total steps, not per leg
    45# BP, all unbroken, about 1/4 reps were not all the way down to chest
    squats at green rack subbed for squat cleans

All subs and extremely low weights were due to the shoulders.

6. steve says:

This is why I sometimes scale the HQ WOD for everybody – I don’t even bother posting the actual one, since no one can do it as Rx’d in my gym. Sometimes I think the hero wods are a bit much – plus, I just don’t have the equipment or room to do something like that – changing weights, bench press, etc.

Just a side note – I really like your workouts so I’ve added you to my favorites – I may steal a few here and there.

• Hi Steve
      We use a lot of HQ programming, but yes we scale most of it too. We struggle with space and equipment as well.

You’re welcome to use any of our stuff, we’ve got some that have been hugely successful and some that turned out to be not such good ideas!

7. Jeff Lean says:

2 RFT
    15 Deadlifts (95#)
    15 Box Jumps
    15 Wall Balls (15#)
    15 Bench Press (I thought it was 115#; the same as the other guys, but the board said 95#)
    15 Box Jumps
    15 Wall Balls
    15 Cleans (65#)

Time – 16:22

8. Seth says:

185# DL
    24″ BJ
    20# WB
    115# BP
    95# SC

34:53 as described. Next time use 135# BP. Nauseous and dizzy the entire wod after first set of deadlifts. Rowed 1000m pre and 1000m post wod.

Special thanks to coach Keel for getting in my head and pushing me harder than I wanted to go.

9. Brandy says:

115# DL
    20″BJ…jump in and step down b/c of knee
    45# BP
    15# wall ball
    45# SC

I think I did 1200 before and 800 after on the rowing.

10. Amanda Malone says:

Okay Jennie I tried this at the gym but did not have a box so I did substituted DU, but this was a killer workout:

2 rounds:

24 Deadlifts ( 1st round: 135lbs 2nd round 115lbs).
    24 du
    24 wall balls
    24 bench press ( 1st: 95lbs, 2nd: 85lbs)
    24 du
    24 wall balls
    24 cleans (75lbs)

~ 35 min

I really need to improve my bench !