2015 February 21 WOD

AMRAP 15:
21 Wall Balls (20/14)
15 Calorie Row
9 Deadlifts (225/155)

Skills

10 Legless Rope Climbs for time

Comments
  1. Scott Gatlin says:

3+21 @ 165#, 20#. Plus a few rope climbs.

2. Kate says:

4 rds + 21 + 6 RX

3. Cara says:

3+21+10

10# WB
    Rowed – got on the bike one round and realized I never pushed play so it wasn’t counting my calories πŸ˜’ Gave up and got on the rower for 15 cals.
    100# DL

Took a bathroom break to blow my nose – slowed me down too. Enjoyed that wod! Would like to tackle again sometime!

4. Matt Z. says:

5 rounds + 9 WB
    10 leg-less climbs 8:55
    Had to foot clamp #8 to tap bell.

5. Marcia Jo says:

3 rounds + 15
    DL @ 135#

Got my first rope climb!!! Woohoo!!

6. Lucas Holland says:

5+21+15 rx’d
    10 min emom snatch @120/135/145/155/160
    3Γ—10 fs climbing @155/175/195
    2 legless rope climbs also strung together 5 butterfly pull ups – pr!

7. Margaret Everette says:

2 rds + 21 + 15 + 5

8. Sara M. says:

Metcon
    AMRAP 15:
    21 Wall Balls
    15 Calorie Row
    9 Deadlifts (55#)
    3+21+12

WB: light yellow ball (6/7#??) – getting pec used to jarring from the catch again… Better today than in recent pastπŸ‘
    Row: Rds 1, 3, & 4 / rd 2 biked 7/rowed 8 (damper on 3/4)
    DL: went light. lower back is still tight… πŸ˜•

Skill
    3×5 pull-ups
    Worked on dead hang pull ups with thin green band. Zero push from legs… Strictly arms. First time doing these since pec issue… Felt pretty good!πŸ‘

Post WOD
    Pec PT mobility (weighted/foam roller)
    Rolled lower back as well

9. Tim C says:

4 Rnds Rx

10. Lorrie says:

3 rounds + 5 wb
    105# DL /14# WB
    ring rows

11. Jesse G says:

4 rounds
    165 DL

12. Shea says:

Metcon: 4 + 8 @155# DL/15# WB/all rows except 15 burpees subbed on rd 1 (no-repped myself on 3 WB for not hitting target)

Skill: I did 6 rope climbs using the different wrap/speed method, then…got my first legless rope climb! I got to the knot on the first one, then switched ropes & rang the bell on the 2nd. Yay! I didn’t plan my dismount, so that wasn’t pretty at all & I ended up w/boo-boos (it was worth it!) so I stopped! Thanks to those who encouraged me-it helped a lot!! You guys are great.

13. Pete says:

4 rounds+ 21. 20# 155#. 3 or 4 leg less rope climbs

14. Tanya says:

4+21+1
    14#
    I mixed up the calories–bike, bike, row, run (5.5 wall touches), bike
    155#

4-5 rope climbs speed technique w/ my class then several coaching 1030 class. arms/shoulders not ready for legless rope climbs, only made it 1/2 way up.
    Fun to see so many with success on legless rope climbs and even some first rope climbs today. Way to go!

15. Bryce says:

So if you love eggs, they are truly easy to take with you on the go! They pack a bunch of protein and they are rather tasty! Here is a great site that shows you how to boil them up for a on the go snack! It also shares with you the times that you stop the boil for different types of boiled eggs.

Enjoy!

16. Jess says:

3+21+15+3 @145#
    Really wanted 4+rds… Next time!

17. Brandy says:

So didn’t get to the gym on Friday because our road was bad in front of our house. Did 100 Burpees for time today… 11:06…ugh also walked for 2 hours at Wolfchase Mall and ran around like an idiot for about 3 hours getting my two girls ready for a dance competition that was running 2 1/2 hours ahead. So I actually did a lot of running at the Canon Center in downtown Memphis.

18. Gerrell says: