Tuesday WOD…

Posted: September 8, 2015 in Uncategorized

will be posted as soon as I can get to a computer after lunch 🙂

Skills
3 Rounds – Rotate every 2 minutes
Station 1 – Arch to Hollow Rolls x 20 reps
(alternate from holding a supine hollow body position to a prone arch/superman position without your hands or feet touching the floor)
Station 2 – 12 Supine Ring Rows
Station 3 – 45-60 seconds of Handstand Walking – use a partner to assist if necessary
(OR 45-60 second Nose-to-Wall Handstand Hold if you need more time to get comfortable upside down)

Metcon
21-15-9
Thrusters (135/95)
Pull-ups
Burpees

Comments
  1. bigdolan says:

OMG where will post my time and talk smack?

2. Kent says:

2 min x 3 (rotating):
    Ring rows, 2 sec downward movement
    Handstand against wall (completed 10-15 sec twice, each rd.)
    arch to hollow rolls 12-16 reps each set.

WOD: 16:47?
    21-15-9
    75# Thrusters
    jump assist pull-ups
    burpees
    Tough work-out!

3. Groves says:

It’s probably best the actual WOD isn’t posted. Attendance might suffer.

Metcon: 24:44 RX. I didn’t die, so I got that going for me.

4. Nichole Dyer says:

Ring rows
    Arch to hollow
    Handstand hold as close to wall as I could .
    Metcon:16:28 40#

5. Cara says:

Nice morning run with Kim, Megan & Tanya! I clocked 4.24 in 38:43. Farthest I ever run without stopping! Running seems way more enjoyable when it isn’t a million degrees.

6. jduse3 says:

I don’t know what my time was… I was just glad I didn’t throw up. Duse

7. Skillzzz – completed
    Metcon – 13:53 rx

8. Joy says:

skills: complete
    arch to hollow
    supine ring rows
    nose to wall handstand (as close as possible)

Metcon: 13:31
    21-15-9
    Thrusters: 55#
    Pull-ups: small green band
    Burpees

9. jks says:

Skill Wrk – Each Rnd
    12 sets of Arch to Hollow, 10 RRs & 60 second holds
    20:54 on Metcon
    85# 1st rnd/ 75# 2&3
    Ring Rows & Burpees

10. Skill
    Attempted to do the hollow hold/roll- pretty sure my knees helped rolling back to my back
    Supine RR- got about 10 each round- these were tough
    Wall holds- 45 sec each, about 12 inch from wall

Metcon 14:35
    45# thrusters
    RR
    Burpees Rx

11. MarkDGoff says:

Did skill work
    Attempts on HSW

Metcon
    13:30 95#

12. Brett Christensen says:

@ CrossFit FXT
    Overhead Squat (15 min building to 1RM): 95/135/165/185/215/235 PR 5lbs/245 PR 15lbs
    Metcon (AMRAP – Reps) 10 rounds + 2 pistols = 152 reps Rx’d
    AMRAP 10
    10 Pistols
    5 HSPU

13. Johnstone says:

Skills – Done

Metcon – 15:34 @ 105#

14. jkeel 40/5'9/175ish says:

Scaled due to being out for a couple of months.

Skill work:
    Started with handstand walks. Got at least 25 ft. unbroken on each.
    Hollow rock and rolls as described.
    Ring rows rx’d

Metcon:
    115# Thrusters
    Lost focus on the 21’s and forgot about the burpees. I was 5 into the 15’s when Blake started and reminded me. So I did 21 burpees and finished with 10 more thrusters for the 15 total. Next week I won’t count that.

Good one to come back to.

15. Bobby says:

Skills: done – HS walks: 60’ish/60’ish/40’ish

Metcon: 12:56 Rx – that was, awesome.

16. Marcia Jo says:

Skills: did it

Metcon: 15:26
    65# thrusters (something I do during these hurts my knee so I went light to focus on my form)
    RR

17. MaryLawson Day says:

Skills ✔️
    Metcon
    90# thrusters
    Pull ups
    Burpees
    20:46 (I think)

18. Megan says:

4.10 mile morning run with the girls walked for 2 mins going into mile 3 . Butt and hip pain started lastnight and this morning.

Lots of stretching , mobilizing with ball and rolling throughout the day and @ CFJ this afternoon

Did skills walked 25′ unbroken twice no metcon
    2.10 night run @ home with Luke and Blake

Awesome job on all the handstand walks and holds on the wall I’m seeing lots of improvement from everyone !!!!!

19. White Blake says:

Strength- ring rows completed the rest was participation

Metcon- 12:20 @ 95#

20. Tim C says:

Skills: Completed. Hand stand hold. 40 to 45 sec each round.

Metcon: 16:51, 95#

21. Pete says:

Skills: done. 35-50 sec on handstand hold

Metcon: 16:09 I think? 85#. Really need work on overhead movements. When I get tired things turn ugly. Just ask Megan.

22. Melanie Ragan says:

Skills
    3 Rounds – Rotate every 2 minutes
    Station 1 – Arch to Hollow Rolls x 20 reps
    Station 2 – 12 Supine Ring Rows (get as horizontal as possible, maintain engaged glutes and abdominals throughout the movement, 2 sec descent)
    Station 3 – 45-60 second Nose-to-Wall Handstand Hold if you need more time to get comfortable upside down)

Metcon